As a parent, you need to be sure that your kids are in a SAFE learning environment. And we know that your kids are looking for a FUN time. We want to make sure that BOTH of these goals are reached. We offer age appropriate classes from birth through Middle School.
- We conduct background checks on all volunteers who work with kids.
- We use secure check-in/check-out to ensure that only an authorized person is picking up your kids.
- Our rooms are staffed above the national standard.
- Classrooms are always open for viewing at any time by a parent.
- We ensure that all rooms and bathrooms are clean and kid friendly.
- We have engaging activities to introduce our Birth to 2 Year Olds to God.
- We provide high energy games and cool teaching tools for our kids 3 to 5 Years Old.
- We take our K thru 5th Graders on an imaginative journey of Biblical learning.
- Each week, our Middle School kids discuss a practical, biblical lesson applicable to their lives.
If you have any questions about our kid’s programs view our FAQ's below. If you would like to help out in this exciting ministry, please contact our Blue Ridge kid’s director, Kim Kinder.
When you arrive, look for our BRC Kids check-in station. One of our friendly team members will help check your child into our system. You and your child will receive personalized, coordinating ID tags unique to your family and your visit, which you will show after the service in order to pick up your child. If you lose your ID tag, you will be required to show your Driver’s License in its place. At check-in, we will ask for the following personal information: Family member’s names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions such as allergies or special needs for your child. You can also choose to pre-register your child online before arrival by filling out the form below. If for any reason we need to contact you during the service, your child’s ID code will appear on the screen in the auditorium. If you see your ID code, please exit the auditorium, go to the BRC Kids area, and ask a staff member to take you to your child’s room.