As a parent, you need to be sure that your kids are in a SAFE learning environment. And we know that your kids are looking for a FUN time. We want to make sure that BOTH of these goals are reached. We offer age appropriate classes from birth through Middle School.
- We conduct background checks on all volunteers who work with kids.
- We use secure check-in/check-out to ensure that only an authorized person is picking up your kids.
- Our rooms are staffed above the national standard.
- Classrooms are always open for viewing at any time by a parent.
- We ensure that all rooms and bathrooms are clean and kid friendly.
- We have engaging activities to introduce our Birth to 2 Year Olds to God.
- We provide high energy games and cool teaching tools for our kids 3 to 5 Years Old.
- We take our K thru 5th Graders on an imaginative journey of Biblical learning.
- Each week, our Middle School kids discuss a practical, biblical lesson applicable to their lives.
If you have any questions about our kid’s programs view our FAQ's below. If you would like to help out in this exciting ministry, please contact our Blue Ridge kid’s director, Kim Kinder.
When you head to the kid's area on Sunday, you will come straight to the check-in stations. We ask that you download our church center app so that you can use our online check-in process. If you have any problems or any questions, we will have volunteers in the check-in lobby to help you! Once your children are in our database, you can check them in on your mobile device. When you arrive on Sunday after having checked them in on your device, you will scan the code that comes up on your app on one of our tablets in the kid's area. Each child's name tag will then print out, and you will have a code on your mobile device that matches the code on your child's name tag. This pick-up code must be presented for your child to be released.
If it is your first time joining us with your kids, no stress. Head to the sign that says "New Here?" and we will ask for the following personal information: family member’s names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions such as allergies or special needs for your child. You can also choose to pre-register your child online before arrival by filling out the form below!